We are looking for snow shovelers, this is seasonal work. The shoverlers are responsible for clearing paths, and steps, emergency exits etc…using side by side, four wheeler, snow blowers, and shovels, and will be salting when needed.
- Team Work
- Responsibility and dependability
- Experience in Snow Removal and Salting
- Responsible for spreading salt as assigned.
- Must be available from November 1 2020 to April 30th 2021
- Ability to follow safe working procedures
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team
- Available at a moments notice (on-call)
- MUST have a valid G driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Must be willing/able to be on call 24-7
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and able to work varying hours, days, nights, holidays and weekends as needed
- Ability to work safely and efficiently
- Work in extreme weather conditions including snow, slush, ice, freezing rain, hail and sub zero temperatures Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean Abstract.
- Previous snow removal experience
- Physically fit with strong stamina
If you believe you have the experience and skills we are looking for we invite you to apply by email to discuss the position further. Thank you for your interest in working for our organization and we look forward to speaking to you.